Tribhuvan University, BBS 2nd Year Macro Economics Exam Paper 2075. See the question paper and do preparation for your exam. Stay with us for more and important latest updates. This is the question paper of Macro Economics Exam Paper 2075 BBS Second Year.
Never miss an updates of latest questions paper. Comment below what types of notes you need from us. We’ll provide you best results.
Click here to Download Macro Economics Exam Paper 2075
BBS 4 Years Program/ II Year/ MGMT | Full Marks: 100
Macro Economics (MGT 206) | Time 3 hrs.
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable.
The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
Brief Answer Questions [10×2=20]
Attempt all quesitons
1. Macro economics is the study of aggregates. Give resona.
2. Transfer payments are excluded from GDP. Why?
3. The consumption function of an economy is given C = 60+0.8y were y is national income. If the investment in a year equals to 65 crore, what will be the equilibrium level of national income.
4. Define deflation.
5. State the motives for demand for money according to Keynes.
6. Write the methods of deficit financing.
7. State the methods of privatization.
8. Distinguish between absolute poverty and relative poverty.
9. What is voluntary unemployment.
10. Write any four demerits of foreign direct investment.
Visit notes of ==>> Important Long questions Answer | Hotel Management | Grade XI
Watch the video What is Macro Economics?
Short answer questions [5×10=50]
Attempt any five questions.
11. Explain the psychological law of consumption.
12. What is induced investment? Explain the long-run determinants of investment.
13. Explain the effects of inflation on production and distribution.
14. Define money supply. What are its distribution.
15. Calculate – (a) National income (b) Personal Income (c) Disposable Income from the following data:
|Item||(Rs. In Crore)|
|3||Corporate income tax||200|
|6||Personal direct taxes||550|
|8||Social security contribution||125|
|11||Net income from abroad||750|
See other notes ==>> Why Cp is greater than Cv ? physics note
16. Consider the following table and answer the questions given below:
|Aggregate output/ Income||Consumption||Planned Investment|
(a) At each level of output calculate saving, APC and MPC. What is the equilibrium level of output?
(b) Let the planned investment increases by 30 units. Recompute the table and calculate the equilibrium level of output.
Long answer questions [2×15=30]
Attempt any two questions.
17. What is meant by investment multiplier? Explain the process of income generation by multiplier process. (5+10)
18. Define monetary policy. What are the major instrument of monetary policy?
19. Explain the current foreign employment situation in Nepal. What are the benefits of foreign employment in developing countries like Nepal?
Download Image of Macro Economics Exam Paper 2075
Visit another exam paper of ==>> Foundations of Human Resource Management Exam Paper 2075