Time: 45 min
Full Marks: 100
1. Adult men are not allowed to touch women on menstruation phase, is an example of:
a. value b. tradition c. social norms d. habit
2. When did the FCHV program of Nepal start?
a. 2040/41 b. 2045/46 c. 2050/51 d. 2054/55
3. What is related with Blood Brain Barrier (BBB) in pharmacology?
a. Distribution b. Metabolism c. Absorption d. Circulation
4. First Aid means:
a. Treatment given to the victim on the spot with all medical facilities.
b. Treatment given on the spot immediately before advanced medical or surgical facilities.
c. Try to carryout necessary action by expert immediately.
d. All of the above
5. The target group of vitamin A supplementation is
a. <1 year b. 1-5 year c. 6 months – 59 months d. 0-5 year
6. What do you mean by first degree burn?
a. Epidermis Burn b. Dermis Burn c. Epidermis and dermis burn d. Deep Burn
7. Clinical features of liver failure include
a. Palmar erythema b. Fever c. Spider angioma d. All of the above
8. For what the machine Gene Xpert is used?
a. To diagnose pulmonary tuberculosis b. To know the resistance to rifampicin c. A & B d. To diagnose extra pulmonary tuberculosis
9. What is related with chancre?
a. Pulmonary TB b. Primary sore of syphilis at the site of infection c. Genital warts d. Cataract
10. Which one is the orgin of Ayurveda?
a. Samveda b. Rigveda c. Atharveda d. Yajurveda
11. Which of the following does not match?
a. Condom : Dhaal b. IUCD : Coppor T c. Spremicide : Foarming tablet d. Despondency progesterone : Implant
12. In a mother’s class you discuss proper breast feeding technique. Which of these is a sign that the baby has attached on the breast properly?
a. the baby takes shallow rapid sucks b. the mother does not feel nipple pain c. the baby’s mouth is partially open d. only the mother’s nipple is inside the baby mouth
13. What is an incubation period of whooping cough?
a. 5 to 15 days b. 6 to 20 days c. 2 to 21 days d. 5 to 25 days
14. What method is the lecture interns of health education?
a. Socratic method b. Deductive method c. Non verbal communication d. Visual communication
15. Host in which parasite attains is in larval stage is?
a. Definite host b. Secondary host c. Transport host d. Facultative host
16. When does the head circumference and chest circumference of a child equal?
a. 6 months b. 1 yeas c. 18 months d. 2 years
17. How many staffs are allocated in a health post located in hills?
a. 5 b. 6 c. 7 d. 8
18. Promoting health life style in children is:
a. primordial prevention b. secondary prevention c. specific protection d. tertiay prevention
19. Which age group is the target group in immunization?
a. under 5 year b. under 2 year c. 0-3 year d. under 1 year
20. A fracture in which facture side communicates with exterior is … fracture.
a. compound b. simple c. close d. communited
21. Among the following diseases, which is air borne?
a. viral conjunctivitis b. acute polimyelitis c. Malaria d. measles
22. What is the first action to be done in patient with heart attack?
a. CPR b. ECG c. DC Shock d. Artificial respiration
23. What is the first step in ORS preparation?
a. measuring 1 liter portable water b. pouring ORS contents to a clean container d. measuring one liter boiled water and pooring to a clean container
24. What medicine should not be given in a patient with peptic ucler?
a. Omeprazole b. Ranitidine c. Antacid d. Ibuprofen
25. Which is the End Host in Japanese Encephalitis?
a. Human b. Mosquito c. Pigs d. Duck and other bids
26. The functions of the placenta are all except:
a. Transfer of nutrients and waste product b. endocrine functions c. barrier functions d. growth and development
27. Which of the following worms is called child of a Nepali?
a. Round worm b. Hook work c. Tape worm d. Pin worm
28. What is healthy carrier?
a. Transmit disease after full recovery b. Transmit disease while sick c. Transmit disease even before the symptoms appear d. transmit disease when apparently healthy
29. According to National Healthy Policy, 2071 what is the number of health worker in 1 lakh population?
a. 21 b. 23 c. 25 d. 27
30. What sign is observed in poisonous snake bite?
a. Fang’s mark b. White mark c. Red mark d. Blue mark
31. What is the most important element of school health environment?
a. drinking b. toilet c. teacher d. personal hygiene education
32. What method is applied for distribution of medicines form store?
a. FIFO (First In First Out) b. FEFO (First Expiry First Out) c. Heavy weight d. None of the above
33. Process of motivation is orderly
a. Needs, Tension, Wants, Satisfaction b. Needs, Wants, Tension, Action, Satisfaction c. Wants, Action, Tension, Needs Satisfaction d. Tension, Needs, Wants, Action, Satisfaction
34. According to the annual report of FY 2071/72 of Department of Health Services how many health posts are there in Nepal?
a. 3805 b. 2247 c. 1559 d. 1590
35. Which of the following diseases does not cause splenomegaly?
a. Infective endocarditis b. Malaria c. Thalassemia d. Heart failure
36. Hansen’s disease is
a. AIDS b. Tuberculosis c. Dengue d. Leprosy
37. Which of the following is not the feature of Marasmus
a. Distended abdomen b. Loose folds of skin over the muscle c. Retarded growth d. Muscle wasting
38. What is the last date of reporting on public health program (HMIS) by the health facilities under district?
a. 2nd of each month b. 7th of each month c. 12th of each month d. 15th of each month
39. How many moveable bone are there in vertebral column?
a. 22 b. 24 c. 26 d. 28
40. Comprehensive evaluation of the status of health of community is called:
a. community development b. community diagnosis c. community study d. community educaiton
41. Who is the member secretary of Health Post Management Committee?
a. AHW b. Selected person from Gaun Palika c. Health Post Incharge d. None of the above
42. How many people are desirable for effective group discussion?
a. 4-6 b. 10-15 c. 20-30 d. More than 30
43. An epidemiological study, which is carried out at a point of time in a comminity is called:
a. cross sectional study b. longitudinal study c. case-control study d. cohort study
44. Odd one out a
a. clitoris b. vestibule c. seminal vesicle d. labia majorc
45. Which organ in the body balances the fluid and electrolyte?
a. Heart b. Skin c. Kidneys d. Liver
46. Tendon connects…
a. muscle to bone b. bone to bone c. muscle of muscle d. nerve to bone
47. Which of the following is considered as a master gland?
a. thyroid gland b. testis c. pituitary gland d. ovary
48. Which of the following is the longest nerve in the body?
a. Radial nerve b. Sciatic nerve c. Median nerve d. Ulnar nerve
49. Host factor strongly related to disease is…
a. Age b. Sex c. Marital status d. Occupation
50. What clause in the Health Services Act dercribes the leaves of?
a. clause 82 b. clause 86 c. clause 90 d. clause 92
Read other notes